When you visualize, then you materialize. If you’ve been there in the mind, you’ll go there in the body. – Dr. Denis Waitley
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor and National Certified Counselor providing individual, and group therapy. I work with many diagnoses, with a passion for counseling children, adolescents, and seniors.
By creating a safe, welcoming environment for exploration, I hope to assist my clients in reaching their true potential while helping them create their own “toolbox” of skills to maintain health, happiness, and resiliency. Taking a holistic, solution-focused approach to therapy, I incorporate the development of coping strategies for staying connected with the mind and body while also helping clients find their own strength and voice in this world. In addition to holistic therapy, I often incorporate art therapy, play therapy, behavior modification, and parenting skills in my treatment.
With over eleven years’ experience as a mental health professional, I currently work as a private practitioner serving a broad spectrum of clients. I integrate various techniques and methodologies to serve my clients in the most personalized, client-centered way possible.
You are the only expert on your life. You know the answers to every question or challenge you’re facing, even if those answers are concealed. By giving all the power back to you, I welcome the opportunity to walk through your journey with you!
Keiko is available for online counseling services to clients based in Pennsylvania. She is available for online coaching to clients in all 50 states!
You can also see Keiko through the following apps:
- Eastern University, St. Davids, PA
- Master of Arts in Clinical Counseling, 2013, summa cum laude
- Alvernia University, Reading, PA
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 2010, summa cum laude
Licensure and Certification
- Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider, March 2019
- National Certified Counselor, National Board for Certified Counselors, November 2014
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, PC007755, August 2014
- Level I Certified AutPlay Therapist, August 2013
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Yoga and Mindfulness
- Brain Based Strategies