Relationships are an important aspect of our lives and can create stress, anxiety, anger, and sadness when a couple feels conflicted with one another. Each member in the couple relationship comes from their own journey and perspective which can create tension if each person’s thoughts and feelings are not heard and understood. Couples Therapy brings the couple together in treatment to address various issues within the relationship.
May Be Helpful To
- Resolve a specific issue
- Assist the couple in deciding whether they want to remain in the relationship or end the relationship
- Build communication skills
- Improve problem solving skills with decreased anger and tension
- Address negative or dysfunctional patterns
- Rebuilding trust and secure attachment
- Transitions in the relationship
- Parenting changing/affecting the couple relationship
- Address the role that family plays in a couples life
- Parenting issues
Benefits to Couples Therapy
- Understand the patterns in the relationship and how it affects the dynamics within the couple
- Create a more secure, trusting, and emotional bond with one another
- Improved communication skills
- Gain insight into the relationship
Premarital counseling available!
Video Counseling for Couples
Online therapy is easy and convenient! Have your sessions in your own comfort zone, allowing you to focus and accomplish more during your sessions. You’ll save time on traveling, and on finding a therapy office near you. You won’t have to worry about running into someone you know, or sitting in a waiting room.
Meeting online eliminates many of the obstacles you may face in scheduling a couples therapy session – frantic schedules, commute times, distance, lack of babysitters – the list can go on! Online couples therapy allows us to meet anywhere, any time – even if you and your partner are in different locations.
Book Your Session Today
Online therapy can be just as effective as in-person therapy, depending on your needs.